This 6hrs course will cover the following -
1. Understand the role and responsibilities of a first aider.
2. Be able to assess an incident.
3. Be able to provide first aid to an responsive casualty.
4. Be able to provide first aid to a casualty who is choking.
5. Be able to provide first aid to a casualty with external bleeding.
6. Know how to provide first aid to casualty who is in shock.
7. Know how to provide first aid to casualty with minor injuries.
The certificate for successful completion of course is valid for 3 yrs and complies with Health and Safety ( First Aid )Regulations 1981.
Cost: £65 VASLan Member, £65 Non Member
Time: 9.30 to 16:00
Location: 155 Montrose Crescent, Hamilton, ML3 6LQ
If you require any question about this event please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01698 300390