"An Introduction to Selling: Hamilton"
When & Where: Thursday 22nd February 2018, 9.45am-3.15pm - VASLan offices, 155 Montrose Crescent, Hamilton, ML3 6LQ
Cost: Free of charge for members/staff of third sector organisations
How to Book: Click here to complete the online registration form. Places are limited and are offered on a first come, first serve basis.
Today's economic climate is forcing Social Enterprises to become less grant-dependent and more self-reliant. This introductory workshop is ideal for those responsible for generating income on a day-today basis or those who must now adapt to the "new economy". The workshop will cover the fundamentals of selling, from preparation to questioning styles, a step-by-step sales process and real-life Social Enterprise sales examples.
Who Should Attend?:
This workshop is aimed at those Enterprising Third Sector organisations that are developing new markets or are trying to sell products into existing markets. Whether in Retail, the Arts, or business start-up, this training course will provide the foundations of successful conversion. Attendees may include: Staff or Volunteers: Those charged with active or occasional selling at a local level and who may benefit from a more methodical understanding of the process of selling and Decision Makers: more senior staff required to take a more active approach to secure funding or sell Enterprise services.
- Understand customer needs and motivations for purchase
- Defining the 7-step sales process
- How to control the momentum and content of a conversation
- How and when to present solutions
- Features, advantages and benefits. The importance of knowing the difference
- Negotiating styles and techniques
- Build customer relationships through sales and marketing follow-up