South Lanarkshire’s Community Planning Partnership (CPP) consists of representatives from the public and third sectors and has a single, overarching objective to tackle poverty, deprivation and inequalities. Through its Communications Plan for 2021 the CPP aims to increase awareness and understanding of a range of matters, including:
- what community planning is and why it is important
- work to mitigate the effects of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic
- opportunities for community involvement in the planning of public services
- opportunities for local residents and organisations to identify their priorities and needs
- opportunities for community involvement in developing activities to help reduce inequalities
Voluntary Action South Lanarkshire and South Lanarkshire Council are hosting a virtual conversation event focusing on the Communications Plan that will provide an overview of its content and key actions as well as the opportunity to provide feedback and suggestions. It is envisaged that contributions will help to shape an eventual delivery plan.
The event will take place on Tuesday 1st June, 2-3pm. To book your place, please register via the link below. After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
The Communications Plan can be viewed via the link below.
Time: 2pm to 3pm
For further information on this event, please contact email@example.com or telephone 01698 300390