As well as working directly with households, Home Energy Scotland also works with organisations, projects and groups who help people including the more vulnerable in our communities.
This winter, Home Energy Scotland is keen to support local efforts to help people who may be struggling to heat their homes to stay in control of their energy bills and keep warm and well.
Ways in which Home Energy Scotland can help
Home Energy Scotland specialists are based all over Scotland and are available to provide access to free, impartial and expert energy advice for your clients, of all tenures. A range of support and resources available free of charge include:
- Training for staff and volunteers – tackling fuel poverty; energy awareness
- Advice leaflets (sample selection attached)
- Content for your newsletter and social media (available on request)
- Advice on your premises – information stands and interactive workshops
- Information on support and grants available to households
- Easy referral routes with feedback on outcomes. Watch this video for more on Home Energy Scotland's secure, online referral portal.
Funded by Scottish Government, Home Energy Scotland provides free, impartial energy advice designed to help householders make informed decisions. Home Energy Scotland has no connection with any energy supplier, and does not cold call.
For more information and to explore joint-working, call Home Energy Scotland free on 0808 808 2282 or email email@example.com and a specialist advisor will call you back.