A FREE half-day event for people with dementia, unpaid carers and the third sector
- Tuesday 13 November 2018, 12.30pm-3.30pm
- Newmains Community Trust Centre, 15 Manse Road, Newmains, Wishaw, ML2 9AX
Featuring: Key note speakers, panel discussion, useful information and an opportunity for networking.
- Ray Fallan, NCT Centre Dementia Coordinator and Former Carer
- Dr Donald Macaskill, Scottish Care
- Mark Lunny, Lunny & Co Solicitors, Motherwell
Please note: Lunch will be provided. Please confirm any dietary requirements when booking. Assistance with travel expenses for people with dementia and unpaid carers may be available on request.
For further information and to book please contact Jennifer Paton
0131 467 2994 or firstname.lastname@example.org