The deadline for nominations for South Lanarkshire's Third Sector Awards is edging closer...you only have until 25th July 2018
You can nominate through Survey Monkey and a paper copy is also available. If completing the paper copy please email to email@example.com or post to Voluntary Action South Lanarkshire, 155 Montrose Crescent, Hamilton, ML3 6LQ.
The awards will recognise the wide, varied and vital work carried out by the South Lanarkshire third sector on a daily basis. A team of independent judges will assess the nominations and shortlisted organisations will be invited to attend a glittering awards ceremony later this year where the lucky winners will be announced.
Anyone can nominate an organisation (including the organisation themselves). Please note that previous winners in each category will not be eligible for nomination this time around. These organisations will instead be invited to participate as part of the judging panel for this year.
Nominate for the following categories:
- Environmental Organisation/Project of the Year
- Enterprising Organisation/Project of the Year
- Active Organisation/Project of the Year
- Health & Wellbeing Organisation/Project of the Year
- Community Initiative of the Year
- Advice, Support or Campaigning Organisation/Project of the Year
- Arts, Culture or Heritage Organisation/Project of the Year
- Education, Learning or Training Organisation/Project of the Year
Note: if you want to nominate the same organisation for more than one category then a separate form will need to be completed.
Nominations are open until 25th July 2018 and will be assessed by a judging panel of representatives from a cross-section of agencies. The top three organisations in each category will be announced and all shortlisted organisations will be invited to attend the awards ceremony in September, where winners will be announced.