Where can I register to return tax?
To register for a tax return follow these links.
- Corporation tax - http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/payinghmrc/corporationtax.htm
- National insurance Contributions - http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/paye/forms-publications/employer-pack.htm#4
- PAYE- http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/paye/forms-publications/employer-pack.htm#4
- Self Assessment - http://search2.hmrc.gov.uk/kbroker/hmrc/forms/viewform.jsp?formId=3648
I know what form I need - where can I download one?
Tax Return forms can be returned online or to your local tax office.
Follow these links to download your relevant tax form.
- Self Assessment -http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/sa/index.htm
- Corporation tax - http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/ct/index.htm
- National Insurance Contributions (All classes)- http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/NIC/
- PAYE - http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/paye/payroll/year-end/annual-return.htm
- Other forms - http://search2.hmrc.gov.uk/kbroker/hmrc/forms/start.jsp
What information is usually required on your tax returns?
- National Insurance Number
- Details of Directors
- Income earned either as an individual or a company