This 6hrs course will cover the following -
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a first aider.
- Be able to assess an incident.
- Be able to provide first aid to an responsive casualty.
- Be able to provide first aid to a casualty who is choking.
- Be able to provide first aid to a casualty with external bleeding.
- Know how to provide first aid to casualty who is in shock.
- Know how to provide first aid to casualty with minor injuries. The certificate for successful completion of course is valid for 3 yrs and complies with Health and Safety ( First Aid )Regulations 1981.
A Light Lunch will be provided with this course.
There is a small car park at the side of the building (please do not use the South Lanarkshire Council car park) with spaces on a first come basis.
Time: 9.30am to 4.30pm
Location: 155 Montrose Crescent, Hamilton, ML3 6LQ
If you have any question about this event please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01698 300390