VASLan's work depends upon maintain a close and productive working relationship with the South Lanarkshire Third Sector. Discussion and dialogue is vital to the development of a sector that is strong, successful and sustainable. Membership is a way of ensuring that lines of communication are always open.
Being a VASLan member allows you to tap into a rich vein of resources and expertise we have at our disposal, as well as explore the benefits you can access as a member of VASLan Third Sector Interface:
- Promotional exposure of members’ services to partners and potential beneficiaries
- Members-only community shared space with access to data intelligence and third sector discussion
- Access to VASLan managed funds
- Access to Third Sector Chief Officers’ Group membership
- Ability to vote at VASLan members’ meetings
- Free of charge
Membership is open to all voluntary organisations, community groups and social enterprises for free.
It is our pleasure to invite you to join the membership of VASLan Third Sector Interface. Please follow the direction below:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- In the email, please include: Full Name, Organisation Name, Postal Address, Phone Number, E-mail
- Once we received your email, our team will be in touch with you for further process
If you have any questions, please contact us:
|Phone Number||01698 300390|