VASLan's work depends upon maintain a close and productive working relationship with the South Lanarkshire Third Sector. Discussion and dialogue is vital to the development of a sector that is strong, successful and sustainable. Membership is a way of ensuring that lines of communication are always open.
Being a VASLan member allows you to tap into a rich vein of resources and expertise we have at our disposal, as well as entitling you to a fantastic range of benefits that include:
- Free and discounted training courses
- Help with starting up, constitution and becoming a charity
- Funding advice
- Organisation Health Check
- Publicity and PR services
- Social Enterprise advice
- Sector Recognition e.g. Volunteer Friendly
Membership is open to all voluntary organisations, community groups and social enterprises for a flat annual fee:
- £25 per annum for organisations with an annual income less than £60,000
- £55 per annum for organisations with an annual income greater than £60,000
- £15 per annum per for an individual membership
To become a member please complete and return the Membership Application Form.