Employability Fund - Now Open for Applications
We are pleased to announce that applications to the Employability Fund are now open, as of Wednesday 15th November.
General Info and Aims of the Fund
The overall aim of the fund is to strengthen capacity of community-based employability support for individuals.
This in turn helps to:
- Develop resilient communities
- Tackles poverty
- Helps people into fair work
- Removes barriers into employment
- Gives children the best start in life
How to apply:
Applications are easy and you are advised to submit your application as soon as possible as we the fund might close early if the funds are exhausted due to high volume of applications. this is a two step process.
Step 1 - Please read the guidance provided before submitting your application. Read the General Fund Information and the Expression of Interest Guidance Notes. Our How to Submit a Strong Application document is also helpful.
Step 2 - All interested in applying for the fund should complete the Expression of Interest (EOI) form. You will then be contacted by our Employability Network Coordinator (Ola MacInnes) who will provide support to the next step. If your project fits the criteria, you will then receive the link to the full application.
Step 3 - Fill the application form via online link and submit. Application guidance document can be of help in this process.
VASLan will assess the application - this can take a minimum of 4 weeks. All assessment are done on an ongoing basis. Successful application will receive the payment within 2 to 3 weeks from submitting application.
If you have further questions please contact Ola MacInnes on 07840854192 or 01698 300390. Alternatively you can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. General Fund Information - Click Here
2. Expression of Interest (EOI) Guidance Notes - Click Here
3. Expression of Interest (EOI) Form - Click Here
4. How to Submit a Strong Application - Click Here
5. Application Guidance Notes - Click Here
6. South Lanarkshire Council Employability Services Outline - Click Here
5. Information of the UK Shared Prosperity Fund - Click Here.