Job Title: Relief Recovery Worker
Salary: £8.98 per hour (including holiday pay allowance)
Working Hours: To provide cover when required by the Support Manager
Location: Glasgow and the West
Closing Date: Monday 28th May
Job Summary: To assist supported people to establish and maintain a meaningful and fulfilling life in the community, either in their own homes or in registered accommodation.
- To establish a supportive relationship with each supported person, enabling them to maximise their own resources in order to improve their quality of life
- To deliver support as of a support plan agreed with the supported person, the referring agency, and Penumbra
- To assist with personal care when required
- To be flexible and responsive to meet the changing needs of supported people and the organisation, within the agreed criteria
- To work in cooperation with other members of the Support Team, and staff from other agencies
- To participate in training activities and meeting as required
- To uphold Penumbra's Code of Practice
- To be responsible for maintaining the relevant systems of documentation
Please not that Relief Recovery Workers are not contracted to a specific number of hours by Penumbra, but will be informed as and when shifts are available.
Find out more and APPLY HERE.